Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place an order on Tiffany.com to pick up at the Fifth Avenue, Wall Street or SoHo store?
Add any item that is available to pick up in Fifth Avenue, the Wall Street or Soho store to your Shopping Bag. Items that are available to pick up in the store will feature the note "PICKUP AVAILABLE AT WALL ST.", “PICKUP AVAILABLE AT THE FLAGSHIP STORE” or "PICKUP AVAILABLE AT SOHO STORE" on the item description page.
Please choose the "IN-STORE PICKUP" option within the checkout process and continue until you have placed your order. Your credit card or gift card will be charged online.
Once you have placed your order, please wait to receive two emails:
1. An order confirmation email: This email confirms that we have received and are processing your order.
2. In-store pickup notification email: If you have placed your order before 3:00PM EST, you should be receiving this email within two hours. If you have placed your order after 3:00PM EST, you may receive this email in the next business day.
Please wait for the in-store pickup email before going to the store.
Please make sure you have:
1. A copy of your in-store pickup notification email.
2. A valid form of identification.* If you send someone else, or a courier service, to pick up the item on your behalf, please ensure that they have a copy of your in-store pickup notification email along with their own valid form of identification.
Please proceed to the customer service area located on the lower level to pick up your item.
*Valid forms of identification include:
* Government-issued driver's license
* Government-issued national/state/province identity card (including European ID card)
* Military ID card
To browse through all items that are available for in-store pickup, click here